There Goes My Hero

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sick to the stomach

About 15 minutes ago, while sitting there doing my homework (what a fun Friday evening) I heard a loud tumbling noise which led to the sound of an explosion.
My mum, being the nosey parker of the estate ran out to see what was going on. She came back not knowing. Feeling very anxious, she went back out a minute or two later to see if there was any progress. She came back feeling very anxious and said the chute is on fire. This is problem as my house is situated right next to it, and there is a false wall in between my mum and dad’s room and the chute.

My mum called for the fire brigade, and my dad grabbed the keys and we went outside just encase the fire was about to explode and set the place alight. My dad pulled the trailer away from the chute so that it wasn’t in contact with the building, and in the process badly burnt two of his fingers. They came up in massive blisters within minutes. As the fire brigade were on their way I could see more and more people looking out their windows, and the odd person came out to see what was going on.

Its all cool, the fires out, and I’m just so thankful my mum is nosey and went out the second time as if it was left until we could smell it may have already done some damage. My dad recons it was either a petrol bomb or a fire work. I really hope something like this doesn’t happen while I’m on my own; I would be so friggin scared!!! Who ever it was who did it makes me sick to the stomach! I’m sure my mum will know who it is by tomorrow! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

ooooooooooo! Very frightening!

I'm glad to know you are ok!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home